Outpatient Telehealth Psychotherapist
- The therapist we are looking for will be able to manage their time and ensure documentation is submitted timely.
- They should also be comfortable with all company activities being conducted via telephone and video.
- Although we provide support, we do require that all therapists maintain compliance with any licenses, certifications, malpractice insurance, and other applicable laws and ethical guidelines.
- Each therapist must have access to a private space where remote therapy can be done, a computer, a personal phone and reliable internet access.
- The therapist must be able to communicate in English and able to write and communicate clearly and professionally.
- Spanish speaking therapists or therapists with special certifications or specialties are preferred.
Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Proficiency in English.
5 Years of experience in the mental health field.
Currently fully licensed and able to practice independently without supervision or restrictions.
- Proficient in Spanish.